where's a craft demon to make a pact with when you need one

I've been sewing outfits for the past two days, and I'm so over it, pfft. I made clothes for Dez (B&G Doll Eli-Imp) and Rumore (Soom Bygg). They both have hooves, so my main priority was to make clothes that could fit or go around them.




With Dez's outfit, I tried to take the easy way out with the top, but ended up sewing the sleeves closed on the top instead of the bottom. I did only have to hem the collar and sew the sleeves together, though, so I still call it a win, haha. And the pants ended up a bit too snug on one leg (this is what I get for being lazy), but I was able to work his leg through so it fits! It's just skinnier than it should be.
(The collar he's wearing was actually part of this 3 piece belt set that was sent when I ordered clothes from a friend! All of the belts were linked together, so I cut the links and put the smallest one on Dez. It takes away from the ugly shirt collar.)

And then there was Rumore's outfit...

A post shared by Enski (@token.enski) on



The last outfit I hemmed was Ares' coveralls? And that was last year...
I still hate hemming. I don't like making ugly hems, but I would rather have an ugly hem then nothing (unless I can hide it). But I made an exception for Rumore because this outfit took too long to get to him and I already doodled out how to make it work for him. I still had problems when I finished sewing it because I made notes saying that it'd need to open in the back, but I ignored them and thought I wouldn't need tountil I needed to.
But it's done and out of my hair until the perfect outfit magically falls into my lap.




Now the trio (which should really be a quartet, ugh) all look nice and if there are any meet ups in the future, they'll be ready to go!




Now the only doll that needs clothes is Dorian (Batchix Delta), but they're a robot so it's not really a big deal? And I'll need to update/add to Topher & Phae's outfits (I can poorly hem things so I might as well make Topher a poorly hemmed crop top. And Phae still needs an apron). Then it's new face-ups, body blushing, and hunting for shoes. Maybe some restringing and sueding...
This all will probably take at least 5 years, lmao.

In other doll related news, I caved and bought a Picco Neemo S body and some clothes. I shouldn't have, but I'm really interested in the figma and nendoroid hybrids with the body and want to see how it looks in person. Best-best case scenario: I like it with a nendoroid head I have; Best scenario: I like it with the extra figma Sonico head I have; Worst case: I'm not a fan and I sell the body (and maybe the clothes if they don't work for anything I currently have).

All of that should get here by the middle of this month? So we'll see!

Comments