New Companies, New Heads

** Dolls (Saving Up) **


1) SOOM MD Alk Atrophy @ ~500$
2) KDM Pado & Suntan Pado Kit Almeno & Rovena @ ~800$


==


A new company called Angelheim just opened :D They're first doll looks very beautiful and I can't wait for them to get all ready. It should be about a week or so for them to completely set up ^_^


K-Doll is about to release a new head *w* I'm very interested in this one because when I first saw photos of it, I instantly knew who this doll was going to be XDD He'll be part of Star's group and be the 'fraidy-cat. I'm thinking of naming him Ellion :] But I'll have to find a body for him ^^" SO I was thinking of a Luts NS?


So with Angelheim's 'Zion' and K-Doll's '[JL]' coming out fairly soon, I don't know what I'm going to have money for XDD
(A small part of me hopes that the Soom Oct. MDs don't look cute >: So then I can have some money XD)


But I'll try to, um, stay with my plans and not be completely swayed by these new additions. (But if I get a head in the next month, it's soo not my fault XD)


Ah~ I also added the Majestics to my PPB Project XD So that's 10 little pukipukis running about my house. Worst Best. Idea. Ever.




** Modified Doll Savings **
1) SOOM MD Alk ~500$

2) KDM Pado Twins Kit ~800$

3) Leeke Chouette Kit ~???$

4) PPB Project Kit ~1300$

5) K-Doll [JL] Head (w/ Body) ~150$ (~???$)


- Enski

Comments