PukiPuki Beyblade?


** Dolls (Saving Up) **

1) SOOM MD Alk 'Atrophy' @ ~500$
2) KDM Pado & Suntan Pado Kit 'Almeno & Rovena' @ ~800$

===
 I was talking with a friend of mine (KaikazePanda) and we were discussing pukipukis from FairyLand. She's wanting to get a pukipuki as her first doll :3 And as we kept talking I looked at one of the dolls and told her I'd want freckles for him. And whenever I think of freckles, I think of Max Mizuhara from Beyblade XD (I don't know, my thought process is odd.) So then I wondered, 'What other Beyblade characters could I make from pukipukis?' *____*
And after a bit of looking I've decided what pukipukis correspond with a BladeBreaker/G-Revolution member XD ::
Chichi - Kai
Cupid2 - Tyson
Pongpong - Max
Chuchu - Kenny
Lily - Rei
Pukisha - Daichi 


(Daichi's took the longest to figure out =___=" Too bad FairyLand doesn't make monkey faces XDD)

So now if I ever want to do a large- er tiny?, doll project I know what I'm doing first!! (Sadly, I don't think I'd be able to do Metal Fight Beyblade ^^" I think that'd be too much work XD) And the project will be complete when I can pull this off -

&& as an added side, the Limited Chouette I was eying has sold out D: So I have to settle for the basic Chouette and see if I can get the same face-up as the limited. (And see if I can get something close to the same wig, too.)
I'll probably name him Athy- short for Apathy <3 So if I get Soom MD Alk I'll have Atrophy & Apathy *___*
...I'm so odd.

*Edit: I may also make pukipuki Majestics XD
(Yes, Giancarlo/Enrique is puki Cupid)
** Modified Doll Savings **
1) SOOM MD Alk @ ~500$
2) KDM Pado & Suntan Pado Kit @ ~800$
3) Leeke Chouette Kit @ ~???$
4) FL Pukipuki Beyblade Kit @ ~???$

- Enski

Comments