Will.. Not... Be... SOOM'd

D: I have a plan... I will stick with it.
I will not be swayed by SOOM. AT ALL.
...B-But they have new tinies. A-And then next they'll have a baby!Euclase.
&&& HOLY CRAP TINY BIRDY FEETS!!! 8DD *Wants*

=___= I'll think I'll put the Pado Twins on hold and prepared to be SOOM'd. And if I don't like Alk & Yrie (October MDs) then I know I have money saved for my boys ^^
Buuut~ if the baby!Euclase (Alk, I'm hoping) is adorable and I buy him, I want to name him Atrophy <33> D: ' 8D *Gushes*

And now I just had a thought of ~ if anyone is selling the Glot/Glati horns, I want to see is they look good on Alk XD I think it'd be cool. Then if he has magnetic wings for his head, he'll be SUPER AWESOME!

So here's about 500$ going to SOOM in the future if I like the future MDs (Which I probably will.) I always thought I'd just be getting the eyes...
:'D

- Enski

Comments