Redirected

I've been working on Star and his story so much that... I can't get him as my first doll XD I'd have to buy his friend Grey (Little Monica Kliff) with him or something :X I just like making things complicated for myself.

So instead I'm going to be getting my Pado Twins -- Kid Dollmore Pado Armel & Kid Dollmore Suntan Pado Faris. They don't really have a developed story, but I really like their interaction with each other. It's... not a romance, but could be considered one o_o" But they're not related, I think... <__<"


I'm sorry, I don't know how they work yet DDD:<


But I think they're something of a modern prince and his knight. Faris is always with Armel and Armel usually wants Faris in his company (Or within a 10ft radius of him). Now I just... Have to figure out if they're related or not .__." Not that it matters, since I'm still going to call them the 'Pado Twins' anyway XD

I started a Starter Kit for them, and it mainly consist of Dollmore items 8D" So mentally, I have been Soomed. But as of now my future wallet is completely tapped. But at least I get free goodies? :3 That's always a plus. D: I really hope I can buy them and still be able to use them in my Photo class. At least I'll have more of a reason to be out and about with them <<" Plus, taking pictures is fun But not when you know you suck XD"

For now I'll get back to my calculations. Hopefully I can print something out to put up in my house so family members may want to donate. 'Cause darn it, getting 651$ is hard 8D"
...And then when you want to give them clothes and stuffs well~~ That's about 820$+ ? *Shrugs*

(Gawd, I need to find a steady job with good pay x_x)

- Enski

Comments