2010.07.06

:B I have soo many things on hold at the moment~ I really hope my paycheck comes soon and I'm able to pay them off. Venny, clothes for Ven and Ben, and wigs for Rumore and Jongdari (but they're not on hold.)

...Why I have a 'Venny' and 'Benny' who are unrelated to each other I'll never know ._.)" 

I found Chalco's skull+horns plus Ai/Afi's antlers on the MP *__* I want them for Venny, so I might try to get both. ...I also need to buy Ven's appropriate eyes and wig >__>

Then (why italics?) I'll be saving for presents plus saving/layaway-ing Boston's head and Icara's body (Luts 08man & Volks SD10 Bod). After that I'll try to get Guhn and more presents :D"

Ohohoh~ I mades a friend on DoA *_* She lives where I live~ /squee. We're hoping to meet soon (At least I am D: )

...okay, I have picture stuff to do :x

- Enski 

Comments