Keep Your Head Up

Darn it, I keep thinking about selling my dolls ;__; And I don't even want to! Hopefully this 'nagging' feeling will kill itself so I can blissfully buy moar things :D


ugh, Anyway, I found a website called ShutterCal. Basically, they give you an online calender that you can upload pictures onto everyday. The reason is to preserve memories and improve your photography skills, for the most part. And you can buy prints from them. Maybe when I get a camera, I'll start doing it? It sounds like a nice idea (Though I wonder if you can upload more than one picture a day?) and I'd probably use it more than other micro blogs :x


Back to dollie positives, wigs came in on Monday :D I really like Rumore's (It's got it's own iffy-ness, but it's still nice) and I can't wait to buy 'Dari so he can wear his <3 I'm really glad that I was able to buy a Luts Adadon LE wig =3=)b That was a bit hard to find. ...I still have to look for the Afi default wig for Venny, but there's a wig on CotinDoll that'll probably work just as well.
Now I just have Venny and some clothes to wait for .3.)


I think I'll start confirming things for Guhn and Show. ...Oh gosh, and Icara D: (Though, I'm pretty sure of his wig, but not his eyes :c ) Their hair & eye colours aren't really together, so I'm going to see what I can come up with.


I think that's about it :x




- Enski

Comments