Eventful Summer

Crobidoll has limiteds coming out based from a Summer Surprise contest they had. I thought about joining the contest, and I should have, because the little characters that they drew for each question were just made into dolls. (And they're Yo sized! D: ) Not exactly sure what the real prize is, but the dolls are now part of their Limited > E line series. ;__; And I want Coin Maru~


I hope that they aren't too expensive. And I should also see if Crobi has layaway o__o I mean, I shouldn't, but he's just so cute! D: (Maybe me not being Soom'd this meant carried that 'asdfff- omgcrazywantluff!!' over. And Crobidoll just had to bring out limiteds.) I think he would be a good friend for Guhn ;w;)b


ugh, I don't even know how Limited they are @__@ I know they go on sale on the 3rd of August, but that's about it. crraaaaapp~


Maybe I'll just wait it out. And then somehow, praise the Lord, I'll get the chance to get Coin Maru *__*)


/hopehopewishdream




- Enski


PS. Finishing summer school tomorrow -> Graduating from highschool |Db (And I think people owe me presents.)

Comments