All The Sizes!

I know I limit myself to 20 dolls, but I'm thinking that I want each sized doll for 'every occasion.' I made a quick list of my guys (and girl) to see what I have so far:

.:: In Centimetres, by Given Names (Not Sculpt/Mold)::.
70 – Boston, Myil, Vertte
60 – Hawkins, Shi’ya, Cagnara, Jongdari, Vergil
50 – Icara, ‘Irvin’
40 – Benny, Almeno, Rovenha, Marct, Haren, Cratio
30 - x 
20 – Tep, Gammon, Rumore, Dez, Venny, Atrophy, Guhn
10 – Show
Anti-Bodies – J.J. , Hei


I'm missing 30cm :[
And yes, there are two that won't get bodies |D They're face-up only.
:c And I know it's a lot, but there are a good three of them that may be moved around/out. I operate strangely.

(The only reason why I added two more 70s is because- if I ever took a fashion class, they would be my models |DDD" )


- Enski

Comments