Holt Hyde "Review" and Squee

Holt just got in *w*

With shoes, again, his are tough to get off so be careful. I had to position his feet downward to get them off with relative ease.
His pants, when Velcro'd, limit his sitting. It might just be mine but he'll fall back when he sits when he wears them.
Also, my boy's legs are uneven. XD It looks like his left leg is a tad sorter than the right, but it doesn't hinder posing.
:S After a bit of play, when I lean him far enough Holt can sit, although it's a bit awkward. I think I actually 'lock' his leg into place or something. I'll have to look into it more when I get back from work.

Oh, and when I took him out if his box his arms weren't connected. |D I think who ever boxed him had a hard time working with the sleeve, so they just shoved the arms in and went from there.


:D Two are home, get to split one during the weekend!

weeeeeee~

Comments