Justice For All! Not too shabby of a haul.

I forgive my local Justice for being short of Monster High stock the first time I was there. I didn't know parents stalked your store. And I'm sorry that you sold out of my favourite ghoul, Lagoona, two days after your latest shipment. If I had known sooner I would have bought her then.
And I'm sorry you guys don't have a stable shipping schedule. It probably bites to have silly collectors ask you every other day when you'll get more dolls.


Now that that's out of the way, I went to Justice earlier today to see if they updated their stock and whoa, did they. I finally saw Ula D, Frankie, Clawdeen, and the DotD girls in real life. Plus they had more of the ragdolls and the Scream Unis.
I bought a Deuce ragdoll and his uniform, since I'm in a split and will be getting him soon. I was hoping for Lagoona (and Holt) too but she was long gone. Then I went store hoping to see if anywhere else had her but they only had her ragdoll version. ...I really should have bought it :/ (And her & Clawdeen's uniform. Maybe later.)

:3 Totally glad to have had the coupon. We saved a good amount of cash (The price of the plush alone was the price we paid for both the plush and the uniform.) It's reusable so I might ask my mum to stop by there again over the weekend to see if she could get me some more merch.

>:3 Time to scour the web for more Monster High goodies~ 

Comments