stuck inside, snowy takeover. should probably do some crafting.

David's outfit needed some minor finished, but Kei was alright with how it was and now he's back home :3 Gammon still doesn't have a wig, because the colour didn't seem to suit him. So I made one for Rumore instead c: I really like him with red hair, he looks good.


NOW ALL MOST OF MY DOLLS HAVE WIGS. :DD


My friend's doll arrived during the weekend and we've been trying to set up a time for her to get it. We're hoping on today, but with all of the snow her Puki might be staying here for awhile longer.

I'm sort of... stuck in hobby right now. I'm really interested in Pullip dolls, but I've spent a lot on BJDs so I don't know if I can turn tail or not. And I really don't want to sell the dolls I have (I do intend to give some to friends), but that would be a good way to make cash back and use it for Pullips. :c I'll figure out what I want...

Comments