ADAW 2k15 March 14th ~ Apirl 11th Catch up

Pictures are up on the Flickr and Tumblr, thank the gods. Some prompts were more difficult than others, but it's whatever. Got stuff done.

'Mail' was fun to do, because Topher (Soom Afi) was more mouthy than usual to Dez (B&G Eli-Imp). Topher's a sweet kid, but just bittersweet to Dez (because of silly back story reasons). This was also the first time I mentioned one of the adults/older characters from their doll-verse? (I think.) Vergil 'Venus' Adrom (Crobidoll Mikhail) is the guy that Dez and Topher came from, basically.
Now this reminds me that one the dolls I wanted for Topher's adopted parents is going to be discontinued soon. I wanted one of his dads to be a DollZone Floy. ohwell.

I tried my best to not go outside for 'Spring' or 'Green,' and I succeeded. I really wanted to use the word 'greenhorn' for 'Green,' but that would've required props for Hephaestus (MNF Chloe) that I don't have and didn't feel like making. :") At some point I might want to re-do 'Spring'. Maybe use a reference photo of someone walking with a 'spring in their step,' instead of guessing, haha.

Then there was 'Choice' and 'Math'. 'Math' went much smoother than I had thought it would. (Bless Eddy for having jointed hands, and bless me for remembering math tricks.) I already knew 'Choice' was going to feature Tepi, but it was a matter of props.

I never want to be that behind on prompts again.

Comments