took me a week to finish a wig

So I can totally add twist gel to Tibetan lamb fur to make neat little twists. I would not want to twist a full wig, but at least I know it's a thing I can do. I added a twist to Rich's wig, so they've got one nice, thin twist that curls a bit at the end. The next wig I have to work on is Pompeyo (Does he need a name change? I have a feeling I should change it *shrugs*), which will be interesting since I want it short and I've never taken scissors to any wig.

I'll probably have to buy those little poster strips to replace the velcro that (kind of barely) holds on to my dolls' wigs. Those feel like they would be neater to work with, anyway.

I will also need to get Rich eyes, soon, because them not having eyes bothers me. It's not bad but I want them to have eyes ASAP. I'll probably get a pair after this Taobao GO I'm in. I paid for 3 pairs of MSD shoes (wanted to get 4 but these sandals I wanted for Tiresias would've held back other orders) and now I'm pretty much waiting to see if I have to pay for anything else, like shipping fees or something.
But yes, after that I will get Rich eyes and that might be the last doll thing I spend money on, 'cause I may or may not have to prepare for a con in the fall?
And then I'll start planning on getting face ups for Rich and Hephaestus. Dorian (Batchix Delta) might need one, but he mostly needs body blushing/panel lining.

hhhh, so much planning, not enough $$$, lol.

Comments