But Not Destroy You Completely ( >w>)

So (Oh yeah, after a day 8D) I don't think I want to get a Miho just yet. Maybe when migidoll has their line of bodies completed :3 But I've been expanding on somethings for back-stories and future events.

I have most of Al and Ro's history figured out. Since Rovena is from a rogue&gypsy/Romani (Whatever you wish to call it) upbringing, I looked into clothing styles and the language. The men didn't have a certain style, so I'm looking at some gypsy-styled bands for inspiration. And since there is no real fixed language (from what I've found), I'll try to incorporate words properly ^^"
Almeno's was, and is, a little hard to do too. Not so much on clothing but... He uses Old/Elizabethan English sometimes XD So I'm going to be incorporating some of that as well.



& Incorporating how I wanted to introduce Miho and L-Heart, I've been thinking about giving Vertte and Myil pets. 'Cept they'd be people. ...Explain |D
I thought about V finding L-Heart outside his home. But I didn't want it to be something sad like how I thought of before. So I thought about giving him kitty ears and a tail :D Then V would bring him inside and say, 'Master, I found a kitty outside. Can we keep him?' Myil would look at the 'kitty' (That happens to be a head shorter than the both of them), take off his glasses, rub his eyes, place his glasses back on a say, 'Sure. Let's name it Kiki :DDD' V would reply, 'Master, it's a boy .__.' In which Myil waves that off and goes to watch some soccer.
And that's how they get their pet kitty. They'll get a pet tortoise and bunny that way, too 8DDD
(Btw, Enski is crazy.)





...Oh wow, for a minute I just slipped into buyer's remorse. Except it was for dolls I don't have XD" Very strange. e3e)"




But I wonder... What if I can find two certain characters of mine? *Devious crank has been turned* Maybe I won't feel so "bleh" if I can find them?
As much as I want all of the dolls on my wishlist, if I start to reconsider them then I know something is wrong :/ Not when I was gung-ho about them a few hours ago.



*Rushes off to search*
It's soo nice to second guess yourself



- Enski

Comments