Sometimes I Glad No One Reads This

Because then I'd be getting some complaint about 'Why do you post so much??! derpa derpa doo' And I have to reply to them and I don't want to deal with replies all of the time.
/Lazy


Anyway, I don't know why I started doing character development for a doll that I might not be able to get soon - I have a layaway to finish and I might not have any money leftover from it. And there's a convention in late November that I may or may not attend >___<" damnit.
But I can still try. ...And hope for more donations :'D



Who wouldn't want to help me out~?

So the DiM Lloyd that I have in mind - I'm been calling him Shi'ya Devil. Which, in all honestly, is the cutest name I have ever given a character <333 I was practically squee'ing & gushing all day with that thought. He has red hair (and possibly another colour- I'm trying to stay close with the face-up) and maybe a tail of some sorts?
I wonder if Shi'ya has a demon counterpart I've never met...? lol, probably.

I'm not sure of what else he has *Shrug* To be continued?


- Enski

Comments