I Post Too Much XD

It's true, I do c: But it's not like anyone reads this.

This will be elaborated more, but I found a mold for one of my characters :DDD
It's a Dream of Doll DoT Camine. (Which I will hopefully be able to get XD)

I've put myself in another pickle again |3

Oh me~

- Enski

-Edit Edit Edit-




~Sigh~  Okay,so yesterday I set out on a search to find molds that resembled the 'human' versions of my characters Duo and Bane. And then I found a mold that looks a bit like Duo - Dream of Doll's DoT Camine. And since there was someone selling one used, I decided to try to buy it.
...And this is when things got hectic.
Before I contacted the seller, I was trying to see how much money I would need to pay for it. I figured I could pay the rest in November (Which I am) but- There's a convention in November. And I don't know my rooming situation >__> And I like the dealer's room.
Then I shut up, hoped that there would be nothing I'd want to buy at the con, and contacted the seller. So now I'm going to finish and start a layaway on the same day XDD



(OOOMMMMGGGGG, GETTIN' FIRST DOLL. YAYAYAYAY!)


And now I also have a mold for Bane (Japanese pronunciation, btw ^^") - Luts Super Senior Delf Flood. It was hard finding a sculpt for Bane because I based his appearance on the iRO Assassin & Rem from DeathNote (>w< ) So his mouth and nose are going to be covered along with the rest of his body XD He's also suppose to have large, sharp, gnarly, grotesque teeth but... I'm not getting him modded >__> So I'll make a mask with that image.




Ahhh~ *Falls*


- Enski

Comments