Layaways and Other Plans

*__* Finished off my first doll layaway & now I'm sending monies for a DoT Camine.
Plus: I'ma get my first doll soon.  Minus: I'm still perpetually poor 8D"


Now I'm wondering if I want to buy/save up for: (1) A Soom MD Tiny, either Glati or Alk [Presuming that mold is male] or (2) Stick with my newest plan [That I'm liking more and more than the last one XD ] ~?

I really want a Glati <3 So then I can have a hoove'd!Laharl-sama >////< And possibly an Alk so I an haz birdie feets about my house (Even though I don't like birds)
Or! Or...
I can want them both >w> Since I have been wanting to name a character 'Atrophy,' I could just... Divide it in half and give it to the both of them?
Who's going to be 'Atro' and who's going to be 'Phy'?
... This is a Work in Progress thought.


Ah, plans that'll never surface :'D


On a slight side note, I think I named my DoT Camine 'D. Hawkins.' Which... I feel is odd. He is based on a character of mine (being the human version of him), but all they share is the letter 'D.' Not that it's bad but... aaauuuuuooooaaaagggghh~ His name came from no where! xD" I was thinking about him and the name just sort of appeared. But I'm trying my best to tread lightly on it. I don't know if he is a 'D. Hawkins' or not.


Now I just have to buy him a wig and some eyes. I'm fairly sure I know what wig I'm getting him, but there are two pairs of eyes I could go with - Soom Nightflower or Volks Metallic Gold. I was thinking one of each, actually XD I was also thinking of some wings or an aviators' cap for him too. (Now I feel bad that all he'll be wearing at first is some pants and a vest 8D" *Is making*) Hopefully he'll be cool with this. ...And the lack of face-up =w=)" Which I might have to do, too damnit.
*Finds tutorials*



I'll try to keep myself occupied with designing and possibly making clothes. (I'll consider making them from old clothes, since that might be best.) I might also make some plush things *Shrug* I'll keep working on the face-up situation and see if I can get a hold on art supplies. I'll also have to finalize eye and wig prices so I don't spend too much ^^" I think that's it.

Now I just wait for my Bao to come home :D

- Enski

Comments