I Should Be Stopped...

But then I wouldn't have all this fun *3*)

Sending payment for my Camine this week and now trying to work out a layaway for a DiM Lloyd 8D If I'm going to jump on this, I'll jump on it right. Also, I want to know where all my spending is going so I can hurry up and make clothes >3<)9 Because resisting that urge is very hard now.
(And I'm glad I didn't ignore the feeling of Hawkins needing a 'sidekick' of some type ^^" Now I have to develop this character, but it shouldn't be too hard.)


>: Tep hasn't been out and about a lot. Since I'm mainly in the living room now, there's lots a sun light (Mainly indirect) but I still fear him yellowing. So I mainly take him out during the evening. Hopefully that'll change as things go on. Especially since we're getting more house mates :D

(At this point in time, I believe that the DoA marketplace is my friend and this friendship will only get bigger. ...And possibly sucky-er XD)


Now... I'm going to put my focus on dolls and math homework XD"


- Enski

 

Comments