Almost There

Finished sewing some clothes, still being a scatter-brain when it comes to dolls~ I can't wait to get paid and finish up payments XD It'll be nice to finally see them.
I must remember to include a 'shopping spree' for some month- to get the necessary clothing and such for my boys. That'll probably happen near the end of the year.
I really hope I can get the dolls I want and be able to help friends get their dolls. I'll feel like a jerk if I don't...
At the moment, I think that Venny (Soom Afi) may be the hardest to get >: I hope that if I get the chance, I can easily snag him when he appears in the MP.

Sigh

Other than that... I think the only other dilemma is space. My room's an awkward case right now (I honestly can't find a way to clean it up at the moment) so there's a possibility that I might switch to one of the other rooms in my house. It's just a little bit bigger, but it has a desk, shelves, and closet. That should give me more to work with; doll-wise and in general.

Oh, I sort of have a digital camera. We're trying to charge up a Polaroid PDC640 right now. When that's all done, I'll test it out. I sort of feel weird that I'll be using a point and shoot, but I'll make it work.

If I can just go somewhere to get my film developed, then I'll totally invest in a film scanner.

I think that if I keep Hawkins with me while I'm sleeping, he's good for keeping my dreams at ease. Probably because his character has been with me since... Forever XD I'll probably keep him in the living room more. Along with Tep and Icara, but they'll stay hidden in the carrier :x Don't wanna get them damaged.

YawnTl;dr -- I'm really sleepy~


- Enski

Comments