I Only Get Ideas...

When a doll is up for sale 8D"
I'm horrible.


Anyway, there's a Minifee Shushu boy being sold on dA and, of course, I thought about what I would do with him if I bought him. Surprisingly my thoughts when to Ton. I think it'd be nice for Ton to have a friend that's his own age. ...And can actually push him back in a debate.
Hey gaiz, meet Parker ;D

& there's a LeekeWorld Rookie head that I'd like to get also. That's Spencer :3 He's Ton's 'butler'- Ton put one of his friends in massive debt, so he's redirecting the cash extortion while his friend is pulling back together. Plus, Ton actually likes him. He's one of the few older teens/adults that he can be himself around.
Plus he has freckles and a really cool piercings :D

There are about two other people (Ton's hate-love partner, some 20yr-old unemployed guy nicknamed Day & (CIA?) Officer Avery, old schoolmate of Day and friend of Ton) but I don't know if I would dollify them :o Probably, but *Shrug*

>: But darn it, I wanna get Dez and Venny. I'm hoping that I get Dez by at least next month, and maybe by March (If they start appearing) I can snag an Afi on layaway <3
I bet I'm going to be buying that poor boy in parts ;___;


And before I end this - Darn it, Soom, release Chocolate Chalco already!

- Enski 

Comments