Time To Create!

I may upload something later, but I might try to make a doll carrier for the LS Wolfram I'm getting. It's going to be a literal explosion of camo XD" (That is, if I can get the fabric) Fire camo on the outside, desert camo on the inside, and forest camo for the inner pockets. I'm not sure what type of fabrics those would end up being, but something tough, I'd assume :d
As for the padding, I'm thinking something soft for the inner walls (I don't know, plushie stuffing? Thick but soft foam?) and something harder (Like cardboard or something like wood? XD) for the outer walls.
If I'm right, this will probably require a sewing machine and a good amount of hidden stitch :x

Hopefully I can hit Jo-Ann's/Michael's sometime soon and stock up on fabric for that and clothes.
Oh, I started working on designs for my upcoming dolls. ...They're really bad XD" But when I get time, I'll start working on them.

Rule 1 - All dolls must be clothed.
Rule 2 - All dolls are required to wear pants.*


In other news... I seriously need to stop looking in the MarketPlace XD" I got swayed by a PukiPuki Poseidon* ;3;) I have no room for him, yet, but I thought about owning one :] But I did find some Skoll/Hati paws <33 So I'll try to get those when I know how much money I have left over. Which means that I have to have to hope for two things: I have money for paws & DenverDoll will still have an Eli-Imp in stock by March ;w;)


=__=)" I hope sometime this year I can get a month where all I buy is doll clothes and such. That'd be really nice~*


*Waves*


- Enski

Comments