MSD Hunting

I don't know when, but I'm going to get an MSD sized doll .__.
All of the ones I have looked at, I don't really feel love for :/ As much as I hate to say it. So I'm going to keep looking until I find one that jumps out at me, grabs me by the collar, and screams 'Omg, how long does it take you to find me?! I swear I was about to hunt you down! D:< Now bi-atch, take me home >3 And I want something to snack on on the way there. Like pizza or ice cream <33' ...And then I'll spoil him. And my other dolls will be like - 'Um, no. Go buy us nice clothes. *Dead Stare*' And I'll try to say something about making them clothes to save money. But then they'll remind me that they don't have shoes... So then I buy them things >__> And make clothes for my MSD boi. ...But he won't mind. As long as it doesn't suck :'D


lulz, what a paragraph~

Anyway, I keep looking at MSDs that have wide-open eyes. And as much as I love the mold, I keep reminding myself that I hate those types of eyes .__.)" So I guess I'll keep searching the marketplace and/or gallery until I find one I like. And then love the crap out of him.

i swear, if i don't find one soon, I might just buy the first one i find out of desperation ;___; Not the best idea, but it'll get it out of my system =_=)

*Sigh* I'll get back to working on my Sonic chara 8D And do some doll hunting on the side (Okay, I said that in reverse XD)

- Enski


edit --

I've taken the time to calm down and go through pretty much all doll shops listed on BJDCollectasy. ...Again. Except with the purpose of finding the MSD for me.
So almost over half of the shops later (I started from the bottom), I stumbled on 'Doll-Love'. :D I've been there before, but I didn't know they had MSD sized dolls so I checked them out. And then I flipped out.

8DD A Doll-Love Sliver-Goal. He's the MSD for me. He fulfills my hidden want of a Re-che from Musedoll :'D (Who I would have wanted, but you know - MSD Hunting >__> ) I've added him to my mental list of doll wants and for the moment it's just him... Surrounded by a whole bunch of cute/punky girl clothes and skinny jeans ^3^) Yes, I might be planning to raid AjumaPama ._. And maybe AnotherSpace.

I'm calling him Ton for now (Short for Piston) and I hope I can bring him home very soon <333

Comments