Don't Stray Off The Track

>__> I should get back to my doll calculations. I seem to be adding more to my wishlist daily, almost. The latest edition has been an Unoa L-Bi ^^" I'm very torn between the L-Bi and Roron sculpt, but... I dunno XD" I might just try to own both of them one day. I think it's the mouths that I don't really like (or the eyes), but I think that they're cute :3

And lately I've been thinking about Ton (Doll-Love Gintama/Silver Soul), and his personality and things. I might upload what I have so far, just have to fine tune it c: As for other doll things, I have a small part of Shi'ya's layaway left, gotta see if Denver Doll can do a layaway for B&G Doll limiteds, save up money to try and buy Venny in the MP, and finally get Ton and all of his nice crap 8D"
Then my focus goes to actually saving money XD Which is something I rarely do.


This'll be a challenge.

Anyway... There's those things and face-ups I have to deal with :/ I either want to get a practice head or I'll commission someone (But I'll be sad to ship 'em :c ) I'll probably just try to ask some friends and then give them the supplies :o *Shrug* 

Oh well, I'll think of a solution. ...Some time x3x)"

- Enski

Comments