/Blows Raspberry

I was doing a tally-ish sheet during lunch a few days ago :3 Just to see where I'm at/want to be at in this hobby. For right now, I own 5 dolls (2 full, 1 head, & 2 on the way), have 2 on layaway, and wish to own about 15 more. So that's about 22 dolls and currently no camera to expose them to... *grumblegrumblegurggleroar*

I think I'm going to keep wanting around 15~20 dolls, even if I try to help it XD These numbers just happen.

Um, let's see... Blah blah... getting new dolls, need to sew, eyes blah, blah wigs, blah blah money... Oh, I've gotten back into wanting a Crobidoll Nia :3 And a Migidoll Ryu. I tried to put them in a setting with my other stories, and they don't fit at all ;3 So they're their own thing. & I've pinned them down as roleplayers XDD"

Er, anything else =___=)" Um, I've figured that Boston will be a Luts 08Man or FL Feeple ANU instead of a Flood (So I might have to snag a doll head soon.) And my wig order still hasn't arrived yet :/ So I'll be sending a PM shortly.

Oh, oh! I have a sewing machine :] I'm going to start using it tomorrow. Which will be helpful because I'm making a shirt for Shi'ya and I'm using all dark colours x__x)" Also, him and Gammon have been shipped! (At least, I know Shi'ya has o_o" ) So they might arrived this or next week.


Not off-topic : I srsly need to get Icara a freaking face-up |:< I just... don't know what it'll look like. And I don't want to ship him somewhere ;__;)
/baby


I think that's about it for me and my rambling. I need to get to work XD"


- Enski

Comments