Shi'ya to Hujoo!

(Shi'ya and Hujoo!)

:'DDD Shi'ya arrived to day. I spent a small amount of time 'wtf'ing' & 'oshit'ing' about it XD
Also, I need to loosen the elastic for his arms =w=)" I'm unable to string his other arm, atm~ (I'm using pipe-cleaners to keep 'em together for now)

So, there's that :] & I need to make him clothes (Still)

But also, I've discovered Hujoo >.> They are... not as creepy as Blythe or Pullips (I'm not keen on those, but I do sorta like Taeyang) but they are much cheaper than some ball-jointed dolls :D I'm thinking of getting one later in the year, but fearing that my mom will start something with me about the prices of the Hujoo Wing I'd get versus all of my dolls XD" (That's around 100$ vs. 1xxx$ 8D")
Excuse me as I examine you wagon, for I may jump upon it ;]

Now I must... figure out things >.>)

/eerie 

- Enski

Comments