In My Defense, the Character Came First-ish

So, a couple of things :3

I~ should be getting a Soom Bygg! :D I'm very excited to be starting the layaway soon. Just need to hear from my seller and then get my paycheck. I'm afraid that paying might be a little tight, but I'll make 'em work :]

Next up, I'm stuck on Parker's sculpt :/ I would like it to be a Miyu, but I might also like a Carl. ...Which I didn't know existed until earlier this week XD" So yeah~ I'm stuck.

And, I'm thinking of buying a BlueFairy Xiao (The reason for this post). I was on TinierMe and I have a character with panda eyes and another in a penguin suit. ...I wanted to merge the ideas :3 So... yeah. I don't know if I'll be able to buy him, but if he stays in the MP until I get all/most of my purchases figured out & finished then I'll take him home! :D

"orz I have clothes I need to make. ...And buy. Why don't I have money for clothes?

Why don't you have friends who can sew?

I do but... they cosplay D: So their time is full.
Whatevs, I'll just keep making shoddy clothing :'D


- Enski

Comments