High Time~ Get Your Groovin' On ;D

And the Joe said Life is viewtiful~
'Cause, you know, I'm a sort of sucker for Viewtiful Joe.
...shutup.

Anyway, things are looking up. Granted it's only been a day (And I have to stop saying 'granted,' geez) but a lot can happen. Especially when hunting for limited dolls.

I've got Dez on layaway. Oh my gosh, I want to like... spazz for joy. God, I love DDE :'D I must go down there one day with Dez and send lots of hugs.
Rumore is proving tough to get, but I'm pouring in loads of hope into his arrival here. As for Venny, oooh~ I have plans >;3

I must send more luff to my grandmother <33 Even though I bomb her with hugs every time I'm doing something doll related. It's her Paypal and (sometimes) her money that allows me to have these guys. Along with my mom, too  (But grandma is like, right behind me XDD)

But... yeah. I posted a rant on my LJ XDD So there's that. And now I gotta occupy myself with something :x


- Enski

Comments