Keeping It Cool

So, I faxed Paypal on my account and I'm waiting for a reply from them :/ It better work, 'cause I feel bad using my grandmother's account all the time when I have one that could work perfectly fine
*Huff*
And when/if it works, I can go buy some eyes :3


Erm... Got my paycheck :D Not as much as I'd hope for it to be, but I should be fine with it. It should be enough to cover just about everything >__>)"

Still iffy about future doll molds. I'm stuck for Parker and Boston (And maybe Neptune). I might end up just getting a Carl & Flood (respectively) for them. But I'll keep searching.

Um~ I should go buy silicone ear plugs for an eye putty substitute. Since they're about 2- 3$ vs. 10- 15$ (x__x)" And I'll add eyes onto the list, too. I still need to get some for Icara, Hawkins, Gammon, Shi'ya (He'll come with some, but I want him to have teal/aqua)... Rumore, and probably Venny. ...And, really, everyone else but Boston XD Because I got his eyes when I was trying to get Shi'ya's.

>: *Doesn't feel like working*

- Enski

Comments