2010.09.17

I'm trying to draw Icara's face-up right now and... it's really difficult :c Not only did I draw his head wider than it should be, but I can't get his eyebrows right and he either looks angry/tense or borderline tired.


@__@ I guess this is what I get for not solidifying his appearance. His 'idea' is there, but he's not completely together. I'm still having a hard time choosing eyes and a wig for him. I think Ill go on a random rampage of just buying things for him (Especially a body) and do some mixing and matching.


Also, I going to guess now and check later, but I'm pretty certain that my layaway schedule has just been pushed back a month =______=)" My hours aren't hitting over 250$ monthly and that's not good if I intend to finish purchases before my birthday. I'll try to find more work, stay away from conventions ( ;_____________; nnngggghhhhh~ ), and find ways to let this hobby not totally control my spending. ...Honestly, if I'm restricted to buying anime & manga at conventions, there is a variable that needs to gtfo.


...i like my variables, though.


As a positive, I think I found a camera to buy :'D Sadly, it's a Canon (Everyone knows that I <3 Pentax /cameranewb. ) but it's 150$ o_o So I'll try to talk my mother figure into buying it for me >:D




Enski

Comments