Time to complain about not having enough money for purchases, but still having enough to barely make a layaway |Db I'm glad that I got over the 200+ mark, or else I'd have a more empty bank account. And that means if I can pull that again, I should have Guhn here in no time next month. I still want to buy an Iple Josuha, though, so I might hit up the seller again and see what my options are.

Rant:  (Really, I'd have nothing to complain about if I had my regular work hours ._____. But that place is making me so... RAAAAGGGEEE, I can't stand it. I mean, it's a really boring office job where I lack the concentration to do work. It's sad but true. Plus I only work one day, which means I shouldn't be talking, but with our new location and set-up, I barely have that one work day to adjust to anything. And I don't think anything stays in the same place twice there 8| )

Anyway~ Work is lame, I'm happy to be getting dolls and stuff for dolls (Yay wigs!) I've been body hunting for Tiresias lately, 'cause I really don't want to pay 300$ for his body >__>)" No offense to Fairyland or anything. Maybe I just love the second-hand market too much.

I've been wondering if there's someone out there who would be willing to do something like 'Doll Maintenance'? Baths, face-ups/blushing, restringing/wiring, sueding, etc. In all seriousness, I would actually ship them most of my dolls if they hand that service. I'm such a baby when the thought of shipping a head out to get face-up crosses my mind, or thinking about those other things. Not to be lazy and say 'Hey you, make my dolls better. kthx.' It's not like I don't want those skills myself, but I'd rather an experienced person do it before I do something terribly wrong ._.

whine
I want to bring a doll with me to Uni ;_; But my usual travel tinies are too odd (No offense guys.) I might just wait until I have both Show & Guhn here, so then I have someone small enough to be with me during class and then can take out the other when I have nothing else to do. I'd rather get stares from human-dolls than more my more anthro ones ^^" Unless I had a ball-jointed Sonic XD

~ Enski

Comments