Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

...Or something 8|

But seriously, I'm pretty damn happy. Tiresias is on his way home and, even though he's going to join Boston & Icara's floating head gang, I'm glad that he'll be here <3 And then I won't have to scramble around the MP for a Breakaway head next year oAo)" But all three of them (Plus... Lord knows how many of my other dolls) are going to need a good cleaning and face-up~ ...Maybe I can just dump all of my dolls on someone to do maintenance on them XD"

sigh~ <3
Anyway, I never posted this (like, really recently), but I'm totally looking into getting Hujoos. |D Which... I wish I learned about first but *shrug* If anyone is selling a Wings with Open Eyes in Normal/Cream/Apricot skin and/or a Wings with Sleepy Eyes in White skin, gimme a call! <3
Gunther, Skizm, where are you guys?!


Ugh... I gotta bolt to class :c
YEAH, THREE HOURS OF MARKETING!

~ Enski

Comments