Mix It Up!

I'm at school right now with Venny c: ...Actually, with ' 'Topher .'
See, this morning I really wanted to bring one of my dolls with me to Uni and since I take Venny to work with me some days, I chose him. But he still has his long black wig, so I/we borrowed Rumore's :D (He's also wearing Dez's default vest, since he only has pants on for now & they don't match with his hoodie)
When I finished putting the wig on him, I looked at him, posed him (Like a magical girl... *shot*) and immediately got the name 'Christopher Ludwig' from him ( ._. )" But then I changed it from Ludwig -> LuWen and then I shortened Christopher to 'Topher.

So Venny + Silver/Grey short hair = 'Topher. ...I don't know how long he'll be like this. It doesn't help that I like this look for him >3

Oh, and I tried putting Ven's black wig on Rumore, but... No. Just no. (I'm grateful that his horn prevented it from fully being on his head :'D )

Other than needing new pants, I don't know much about 'Topher :/ But I'll keep an eye on him.

- Enski

Comments