Across The Doll Board

Okay... Where to start.

BJDs -> YoSD Colin layaway. Hoping to finish that without any complications and then go on a spree of making clothes & wigs before I buy more resin peoples & parts (Granted I still have to buy things for myself and friends for the Christmas~Spring season...) I'll be updating my spendings accordingly.

Hujoos (Wings) -> Should start on figuring out what they need in terms of wig/eye colour(s), clothes, etc.

Pullips (TaeYangs, Dals) -> ...darn Dal and her pout. Except I will be wanting a boy!Dal~ So, a total of 5 Pullips (4 Tae, 1 boy!Dal) to finish this set. Hoping to purchase my first(s) by November- Probably won't be attending Tomodachi Fest unless a parental takes pity on me.

Pinky:st -> Pretty much finished my list by recently purchasing Yuuichi Kannami. Is going to be waiting patiently for the next boy~

Comments