And the wheel keeps turning

Happy new year to all~ Hope last year's impossible is possible for you all this time around.


A new year means new toys, and I saw the commercial for the new Gomu- collectible erasers. I think the reception will be well with kids and doll collectors alike! (But Re-Ment will probably be top dog still. X3)


I've already started planning purchases for this month. I'm going to buy Gracey (Dal Tezca) and layaway order a BBB Mei-boy for one of my friends, Whit. I also ordered a shirt last month that should be shipping soon, so when that arrives I'll be giving my DiM Lloyd to another friend, Haymay.
I'm making transistions a bit early, but I think it'll be okay. (It's also because I haven't ordered a Dikadoll body for the Bygg I want to give Haymay. ^^" I guess this is compensation.)


Time to go investigating on Dal modification and customization! I want a blinking, mime-like lad ASAP~ <3

Comments