oh frankie of mine

I have caved into wanting an SDCC exclusive Frankie Stein. I think if I keep this up, I'm just going to strive for getting only interesting versions of the basic girls. (I was totally stalling for any word about DotD Lagoona ;w; /pipe dream.)
This is mainly because Justice lowered her price from 70$ to 50$, and slap on the current 40% off coupon and she's a total of 30$. And this is how much Justice sells their MH dolls. ;D With a deal like that, it's going to be hard for me to say no.


Edit :: Bought 'er :'DDDDD yaaaay.




I'm also going to try and buy a Figma from a friend of mine. *__* She's selling Black Rock Shooter and... well i'ma sucker for chicks with guns? woo,strikewitches. I'm also hoping to buy Miku from her and give her to one of my friends. c: If I have enough money left, I want to (pre)order Black Gold Saw. <333




=o=)" Haven't done anything doll-ightful in awhile. Hopefully this'll raise my spirits before something bad arises and I'm the cause of a family 'tragedy'. /life foreshadow.


Comments