weight watchers

Character flaws are the best.

I'm thinking of getting the Series 11 Pinky #33 because she looks very boy-ish and her clothes are of her working at a burger joint. Because of that I want to make her a boy that is slowly becoming weight conscious since he always brings home a lot of burgers to eat. They're becoming part of his diet, along with a piece of toast in the morning, and a friend of his becomes worried; seeing that he's starting to gain some weight.
It's only a little pudge, nothing serious |3
His friend puts him on a diet, and he's left to sneak burgers to eat every now and then. Because they're soooooo good~ <3

And that's that.


In other news, Gracey is here and equipped with his new body X3 He's a little top heavy, but I'll try to fix that (And get him some magnetic boots from CoolCat >_> ). I need to colour fast his clothes so he doesn't stain, but I don't know if we have white vinegar here. I'll have to ask tomorrow.

wooooo, busy day.

Comments