let me make this an un-mess~

I was figuring out more of Percy and Gracey characters, plus my want for more dolls, when I decided to do some combining. I gave Gracey an older brother and Percy a female 'brother figure'.
They don't have names yet, but Gracey's older brother will be a Taeyang Kain and Percy's 'brother' will be a Pullip Souseiseki. They're dolls I want anyway, so I might as well give them new characters for the new arrangement.
Gracey's older brother is... a helpful tease? He'll listen to problems but won't hesitate to poke fun. He's been able to understand Gracey's silent speech since they were children and even helped him express himself better. He likes prying into Gracey & Percy's BF-ness.
Percy's older 'brother' was originally a neighbor of his that looked after him a lot as a child. She grew up with a house full a boys while Gracey primarily lived with his mother. She took it upon herself to be the brother figure in his life. Being away from home, she leads a frantic lifestyle, but always makes room for 'Percy problems'.

Comments