stepping back into the before time

I'm thinking of getting a Luts Kid Delf Ttori again. It was one of the first dolls that I truly planned on getting, but because I made such a large cast around him I felt that I couldn't get him without the rest of his group.
The character that I want him to portray is (still) Star, full name Kora Stella Lampert. He was originally a TDI fan character who was a frenemy of Duncan's from prison juvenile hall and caused his own havoc here and there. His basic profile stays true, but when I was looking for a doll to be him, I spent some time filling our his character and history. (Really, knowing Duncan and "being part of TD" was just a small part of his life. That was when he was a 'small child that could conquer small towns.')
I've been playing with his character again and I think that I could honestly get him, alone. I'll have to mull it over, I still have the 'Maintenance' list to complete.

---

Jan 4th::

I was looking at the official images for Luts' Ttory and I can't feel the 'love' for him anymore. :/ Even after looking at  owners' pictures  it's still not there. But the Ani sculpt does look more like that'll work for the character. I guess I'll have to keep hunting. :3"

Comments