Dem dorries...

Be taking meh munny, bu' das kewl 8]


...*Shudders* I'm sorry, where did that come from?

I'm happy now. Things that looked wrong have been corrected and I've given myself a trail of incoming dolls 'til about~ January or so XD
Because once I get my paycheck for this month (like, this week :/ ) == Hawkins (DoT Camine) comes home and my Yo-SD + SD army can begin >:D
And then when the weekend comes (Or even today, not sure yet) == I get to make my first payment for Icara (A.I.R SAY Vampire Head)     ffffffffYYEEESSSSSS ...ilufamily <33

Then in December with... how much money, I don't know yet == I get to make my first payment for Shi'ya (DiM Lloyd)


Dear diary, I believe that layaway is a good thing.


But after that~ I'm not sure. I might just raise money to buy Atrophy (SOOM Alk), and ask someone to blush him grey :0 And the only ones left are Boston (SSDF Flood) & Jupiter (CP SS/Dreaming? Shiwoo).
...Wow, that's not really a lot o___o)"
So, I'm going to probably stop there with dolls. Maybe get a U-noa Chibi if I'm able *Shrugs* Whatever I happen to be into.


;D Making dreams possible~*


- Enski

Comments