Soom Thoughts and Character Map

I did a comparison to see which Soom doll I actually wanted to, er, haunt 'Dari 8D" I'm leaning more towards the Heliot mold instead of Amber (I'm in for the heads, hands, and hooves 8D) :3 But I don't know which of his head sculpts I like more.

Could make Cagnara two people...?

Which I thought about, but I'm still unsure. I was thinking about making a 'happy' and 'miffed' Cagnara but *Shrug* I'll probably just stick with one :]

I also made a character map to show my friend just about how many dolls I might have. Turned out to be 11 for this story :D And with 3 limiteds in the bunch. Hopefully I can get them X3


Random post is random.



- Enski




/edit -- 
I've been talking to one of my friends about my characters and she's now tempted me to have an MSD maid-boy =___=)" curse my inner shota-con... I'll probably name him Moony or something. Not really sure yet.
Really, I should just get an Uri Rich. They make super adorable maids  <333333
He won't be part of my large group, but more of my 'personal' doll? He'll be the one I'll tote around the most :D (I dun wan' shet happenin' to my Tinies and I'm not dragging an SD around XDD)

Comments