Un-Soomed?

Not really :'D
As much as I like Alk, I don't think I want one. And it's mainly because of his height. I didn't know that he (Teenie Gems in general were-) was 28cm.
Which, shouldn't mean anything, but it does. 'Cause Tep [Pipos Bao] is 22cm.

That's a 6cm difference.

And it pisses me off XDD" Because I thought that they would be the same height, and I've always thought of Atrophy looking -directly- at Tep. Not down to him :/ So~ I'm taking the necessary actions.

I wish to get a Dollzone Floy :D (Preferably in White Skin)
...Yes, this does help. It gives me something new to work with that I won't get pissy at later. And I'm going to have a league of 60's and two dolls <60cm, so *shrugs* Doing a bit of a switch never really hurt anyone.

I've been calling him Neptune, and I guess he's in the same line of work as Jupiter. Also, I didn't mean to give him that name. It just happened D: Like, a total slip.
Anyway, like how Jupter is an informant- talking with clients, Neptune is the one on the field getting and confirming the information. He's an adventurer, more or less 8D


-Sigh- Going to try not to get too into this. I have dollie clothes to make *______*

- Enski

Comments