Fauns and Loongsouls

Being tempted by dolls you didn't care for before bites :/ You've already seen them and you can appreciate them, but you know that you don't want them. And then after some time you roll out of bed and instantly think 'Omg, why didn't I get this??!' 

Which is what I'm going through, except that I've had fauns on the brain all day @__@)" They're pretty fun to draw and I guess I'm in need for a reference. ...Say a Soom Amber? :D

Don't ask, I don't know why. And I'd feel bad because I'd probably want her modded (Eye and chest mods) >__>)" I'll get over this, but I just wanted to try to get it out of my mind.

But anyway, Soom wants/needs aside~ I've taken an interest in a new company :] It's called Loongsoul Doll, located in China. I'm very interested in their doll Jingling (静凌), he looks very mysterious :0 And that may be something I would like to work with.

Hopefully no more dolls will pop up and try get into the story I'm creating 8D"

- Enski

Comments