Devious Plots, Holdings, and Can't Write To Save Face

I've been thinking of a way to purchase a B&G Eli-Imp and Soom Afi and I think I might be able to (With the power of layaway~! 8D") Granted, this will push back some other doll purchases but I think it will work. Hopefully :/

I've also been thinking about dolls that I would like to have to help this little story of mine. There are only 3 more that I would really like to have, and 5 that aren't totally important, but I'd like to have them. I'm hoping to at least get 3 of those 5 to meet my internal needs *w*)9

I'm finding it weird that I'm starting to lose focus on parts of my stories to compensate my doll wants 8D" It's not weird in the hobby (People do it A LOT), but I'm glad that I'm trying to incorporate all of the dolls in one way or another.



-

And I might x-post this bit on DoA in Supernatural Stories, but I've been needing to hold something this week so I've been with Hawkins the most (Tep is too small and Icara... is a head, at the moment.) And I've taken him to bed with my twice. The first time was kind of funny, because when I woke up he was in a very cute sleeping pose (I need to upload the picture soon <3) and the second time, I woke up in the middle of sleeping and I was on top of him o__o But more of over him. ...So I guess I knew where he was still and didn't want to squish him ^^;
-

Also, I find it hard to write PMs about basic items :/ I've asked questions before about seeing pictures for clothes but now I had to be all 'I would like to buy this. ...kthx, Enski'. And there's no substance to it D: Kinda made me mad. I hope the seller's don't read them and go 'loloser can't write a decent buying request.' XD I doubt it but *shrug*



That's about it :3


Happy New (Doll) Year!


- Enski


 

Comments