What a Boomerang

Because of the MSDs I'm trying to get, I somehow dragged Myil and Vertte back :D Probably 'cause V works at a café and they kinda do too :3

...damnit, my doll count is at 15 now |D
Okay, I'm fuxxing done now D: Personally, that's a bit too much. I don't even know where I would put them all. ....I wonder if I can switch rooms soon? >:3


But I think I would enjoy having them around, so their not-exactly-but-kinda-are counterparts can learn a thing or two. ...Like, What to do when your narcoleptic other keeps falling asleep in his soup :'D And the bigger guys can know How to keep creepy men off your girly-looking guy friend X3


(The obvious answer to that is a frying pan or some other blunt object ;3)


But now I'll start making calculations for the four of them. Who knows, I might get them first and resume my main line o__o)"


That feels too possible...


- Enski

Comments