Line Up, HappyHouse

My current doll line-up stands like this:

Tep / Pipos Bao *Own
D.Hawkins / DoD DoT Camine *Own
Icara / A.I.R SAY Vampire/Elf Head (*Layaway) with Volks SD10 Boy Body
Shi'ya Devil / DiM Lloyd
Boston Donovan / Luts SSD Flood
Jongdari / Loongsoul Doll Jingling
Cagnara / Soom Heliot
Jupiter Madlin / Luts CP Sleeping Shiwoo
'Neptune' Hedzen / Dollzone Floy
Vergil 'Venny/Venus' Adrom / CrobiDoll Dante
Dez / Boy&Girl Eli-Imp
Arius/ Peak's Woods Punky Beetle
Keza/ Dollzone Fei-2


With all of the dolls I own, are getting, and hope to get.


The last two are not in the story I have planned out. They're more like 'personal'/ travel dolls ^^" I think they'd be good for me to have, since I wouldn't want to take my Tinies everywhere or lug around my SDs. Arius is going to be wearing Dollmore's Boy-Barista outfit and the Keza will be in Dollmore's Timid Maid Set ;3 'Cause I'm weird like that.
Though, I do think that they'll make cameo appearances in the main story *Shrug* Depending on how I feel.




Gaaaahhh D: Happyhouse come out with two new boys, Lance and Samuel. Sam is friggin' cute and Lance... looks like DZ's Floy o__o Just in the shape of the head, though. And almost the eyes, but they're a different shape. I had to think about if I wanted to switch from a DZ mold to a HH mold, but I'll stay with the Floy :D I like the ears <33


And now, I go think of things |D Mainly things for Ari & Ke'. ....And finding a good bag for traveling with dolls so I don't shove them in a box =__=)"
I think Hawkins hates his box... XD"


- Enski


Comments