Rollercoaster

Just finished figuring out what I wanted to with my X-Mas monies :3 Decided on getting a pair of eyes and two wigs. I had to subtract somethings that I wanted to get, but I can work with this. And I finally know what body to get Icara :D
(Now I need to get my butt to the bank... :/ )


I may also get a Volks Schulze instead of a DZ Fei-1 and Peak's Woods Punky Beetle for my main tag-along MSD doll. ...This just makes me think that Volks is slowly trying to consume me .__.)" Two dolls that I want, plus a body I'm trying to get. *Shiver* Not bad, just unexpected :/ Since I've never really liked Volks dolls.

*Shrug* Well... maybe someone/thing will smile down on me and give me the chance to buy some Volks boys :3

But for now, I'll try to stop switching up my doll plans 8D" First Soom, and now Volks~ Man, the bigger companies are trying to consume me...

- Enski

Comments