Doll-idays and Goals

Happy Doll-idays to everyone, and I hope every dollie is happy with new things <3 And that every owner got a shiny new camera to flood the interwebs with XD"
Though my dolls didn't get anything new... =3=)" Couldn't really bust them out with all of the kids around. But I'll try to treat them today ^^)" But I did get a doll related gift :D

Monies! XD" My aunt gave me some money so I could buy some eyes and wigs :'DD I'm really grateful for that. Although it just makes me want more money to buy Venny |D" But I'll try to get him on my own, somehow.

And I've been thinking about this on and off lately, but since the year is winding down, I want to say that I achieved my goal when I first got into this hobby <3
When I first started, I wanted a Dollzone Mo-3, Megi-2, & Megi-3. And I remember saying on the Anime Oasis forums that I was going to get three dolls by the end of the year (I posted that in... Feb/March?) And now that I'm looking back on it, I sorta reached that 8D
...So it's more like 2 dolls and a head. :3 Which still counts.

Maybe I'll make my next goal to be 5 by the end of the year o3o)
Which is like... A doll every 2- 3 months? Depending on how I'm doing financially.


Ah well >3>) I'll think of things later.

- Enski

Comments