Spree

:D I made purchases yesterday~ A new video game and doll head are coming my way and I have a new doll to look forward to by February.
...The only thing that went wrong was that I didn't know Volks USA doesn't use Paypal? :/ So I wasn't able to get Hawkins' his eyes. And they were out of eye putty, too DD: So that bugged me. I'll just try to get them later them >:

Positive ~ Icara is going to be shipped on Monday :DD Then I get a cute head in a box 8D" Until I have time/money to buy a body for him. It's 3rd~4th on my dollie to-do list.

I was able to finish up the totals for Arius and Keza :3 They total to about 780$, about 100$ less than Almeno and Rovenha :0 Then again, those two had lots of outfits 8D"

And now I'm doing Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff /nerd. This will be pretty time consuming c:

- Enski

Comments