Been looking around the MP (It's my favorite thing <3) and saw some Volks Yo-SDs I was interested in :o Shin and Puff. I'm pretty so-so when it comes to Volks - since the company picture make me not really care, but the owner pictures slowly drag me in >w> It's a battle.

>: I hope someone on DoA gets an Impldoll Edward before me~ Just so I don't have to be the source of comparison pictures and such |D But I'll man up, if that's the case. -- Had to do some research on the mold, since he and my Bygg kinda share the same character :] Good thing -> They share the same eye size and DDE sells the pair of eyes I already own~ <33
o_o I just found colour photos of him on BJDcollectasy. ...yesyesyesyesyes.
:'D So lovely.

asdffff- Just saw a Luts Ethan :'D That mold is so cute. I know that one day will come where I impulse buy/adopt one X3 (Or a Crobi Nia *__* )

Trying my best to get enough money for... ohshizz- This month XD" (Crap, it's May.) I have an Eli-Imp and Bany to pay off/buy, shoes to get, and manga to buy. ...And a grandmother to re-pay |D (Without her, I wouldn't have my Eli-Imp.) Hopefully my paycheck will be more than 480$ ;w;) /praypraypray. Then I can do all that and maybe get some more clothes.

*Trudges back to work*


- Enski



Edit --

I'm going to get more busy in the summer time with this hobby~ I've been trying to get an Afi for awhile (and an Alk, on and off), so I might have more luck getting them in the middle part of the year. And I've been tossing the idea of what mold my character Boston should be :/ So far I've brought up: Luts Flood & 08Man... I've been thinking of using a MnM head, if it works out well. And I've thought about one of the Immortality of Soul; specifically DAL. I found one in the MP ( >w>)" ...) So maybe sometime I might try to snag him? :x Might figure out if I want to really get an Alk or not e___e)" Which would probably make or break me getting a Dal. (Sadly, he's in Pink >: When my character is more pale~ )

:o Some ResinSoul/Bobobie dolls have been catching my interests, such as Espree & Tony (And as I look over at DDE, they have an adorable picture of a tan Tony <333 /want. ) I think my main 'turn off' of these dolls was/are/is the eyes and sometimes face-up. But I guess by default the MSD sizes where 12mm and... that why they have a total 'deer caught in headlights' look >___> But they look better with 16 - 18mm eyes c:


asdfghjklllll- I want too much ewe)9 J-Just gotta stay under 20. Or else the household will be suspicious of the increase of imcoming boxes >____>
(Gotta learn to see and not want |D )

Comments